Thank you for your expressed interest in our IGNITE Leadership Development Course. Our EMPOWERMENT training services and programs are custom designed to help participants strengthen their character, skills, competencies and abilities so they can OVERCOME the causes of their behavior, exclusion, suffering and limitations. Everything you need to know about IGNITE can be found on this page. Please take a few minutes to learn about this course by carefully reading through ALL of the information below.
“IGNITE” consists of innovative and effective training in Leadership: Qualities, Principles, Skills and Community Impact. IGNITE is guaranteed to EMPOWER by engaging you in experiences that will enrich, enhance and develop, your leadership ability.
IGNITE Leadership Course Objectives
-To cultivate a strong sense of leadership identity in participants.
-To assist participants in becoming more confident, productive and effective leaders for any leadership opportunity.
-To assist participants in discovering, assessing and or developing their leadership qualities, skills and principles.
-To train participants in vital strategies essential to increasing their leadership influence.
-To actively engage participants in various practical community leadership learning opportunities and experiences.
IGNITE Leadership Course Outcomes
-Participants will exhibit awareness, knowledge, and understanding of vital leadership principles, skills and qualities.
-Participants will demonstrate the ability to be more confident, productive and effective leaders in any leadership setting.
Click BOOK NOW if your company or organization is interested in The Catalyst Effect facilitating an IGNITE Leadership Development topic training at your next event, workshop, conference or seminar!
IGNITE COURSE TOPICS:
IGNITE Leadership Qualities
Week 1- Intro to The Qualities, Principles & Skills of Leadership
Week 2- Leadership Qualities Assessment
Week 3- The Quality of Vision
Week 4- The Quality of Optimism/Hope
Week 5- The Quality of Commitment
Week 6- The Quality of Perseverance
Week 7- The Quality of Resilience
Week 8- The Quality of Creativity
Week 9- The Quality of Compassion/Empathy
Week 10- The Quality of Courage/Confidence
Week 11- The Quality of Patience
Week 12- Community Service Project
IGNITE Leadership Principles
Week 13- Leadership Principles Assessment
Week 14- The Principle of Character
Week 15- The Principle of Stewardship/Management
Week 16- The Principle of Accountability
Week 17- The Principle of Knowledge,
Wisdom and Understanding
Week 18- The Principle of Right Thinking, Attitude and Speaking
Week 19- The Principle of Self Governance
Week 20- The Principle of Work Ethic
Week 21- The Principle of Rest
Week 22- *Community Encouragement Event
IGNITE Leadership Skills
Week 23- Leadership Skills Assessment
Week 24- The Skill of Effective Communication
Week 25- The Skill of Conflict Resolution
Week 26- The Skill of Decision Making
Week 27- The Skill of Problem Solving
Week 28- The Skill of Goal Setting
Week 29- The Skill of Planning
Week 30- The Skill of Organization
Week 31- The Skill of Administering Discipline
Week 32- The Skill of Motivating/Inspiring
Week 33- The Skill of Connecting
Week 34- The Skill of Failing Forward
Week 35- *Community Fundraising Project
*Ignite Completion Ceremony
*IGNITE is offered in a Classroom Setting or on a Personal (One-on-One) Training Session.
You decide which training experience BEST suits your Empowerment needs!
Classroom (Group) Course Training
• Registration & book fee: $150
• Tuition is $2500 per student
• Classes are 3 hours in length.
• Total of 35 classes taken over a 6 month period
• Classes are 1x weekly .
• IGNITE starts at predetermined time & dates throughout the year
• Each participant will be assigned a career professional as a mentor.
• Participants' learning is measured through homework, quizzes and tests.
• Participants experience a 3 Day/2 Night Leadership Field Trip (Extra fee will apply)
• Participants have the option to participate in quarterly Community Engagement Opportunities.
• Ignite features a Mid Term Awards & Course Completion Ceremony.
Personal (One-on-One) Training
• Starts when you schedule your first session and ends when you complete the amount of sessions you register for.
• Registration & book fee: $150
• Youth Sessions (17 & under)=$50 / Adult Sessions (18+)= $100
• Sessions are 1 1/2 hours in length
• Clients choose specific IGNITE topics according to his/her personal training needs.
• Clients can schedule up to 2 sessions weekly.
• You can begin the coaching/mentoring sessions at your convenience.
• Clients have the option to participate in a quarterly Community Encouragement & Impact Event
• Clients' learning is measured through homework assignments and evaluations.